The Technology Student Association(TSA) is an American orginization dedicated to giving grade school students the opportunity to explore their interest in technology. TSA is composed of 150,000 members from 2,000 middle and high schools from across 48 of the United States. In addition to that, we have two German chapters located in Leipzig and Schwabisch-Gmund.
Compete Against the Best
Every year students work on projects related to all the different areas of technolgoy. These areas include: web design/development, fashion, video game programming, graphic design, fashion design, photography, pubilc presentations, architechture, bio engineering, engineering and medicine. These projects will be used to comete with fellow TSA members at conferences.
The conference levels range from regional to state to nationals. Every year these conferences are held and nationals is hosted in a different American metropolis every year.
Socialize and Network
TSA is more about competiting. It is an organization where students from different places can come and meet others with the same passion of technology that they have. Between competitions and the begining of the school year, there are many social events organized for different state chapters for their members, giving students a time to socialze without the competitive atmosphere.
The Official TSA Logos
- No events to show
Recent Blog Posts
Latest Tech News
- Google to Fund, Develop Wireless Networks in Emerging Markets - Wall Street Journal
- 'Facebook Phone' launch canceled in UK as Home gets facelift - NBCNews.com
- 3 Planets Performing Rare Night Sky Show: How to See It - Space.com
- An HTC One without Sense is not an HTC One - ZDNet
- Microsoft To Integrate Windows Phone With Xbox One [REPORT] - ValueWalk