TSA, formerly AIASA, is over 30 years old and is the oldest student organization dedicated to K-12 students in technology education classes. There are 3 distinct eras or TSA’s history.
From 1958 to 1978, the American Industrial Arts Student Association (AIASA) was a sponsored activity of the American Industrial Arts Association (AIAA).
In 1978, the non-profit organization AIASA, Inc. was formed to oversee AIASA as a separate organization. The following decade saw an increse in membership and overall improvement in the organization.
In the summer of 1988 AIASA was transformed into what we know now, The Technology Student Association(TSA).
For a more in depth summary of TSA’s history, check out the history sectionof the International TSA website.
- No events to show
Recent Blog Posts
Latest Tech News
- Web giants demand limits on government surveillance - NBCNews.com
- Vast Freshwater Reserves Discovered Under Ocean Floor, Scientists Say - Forbes
- Microsoft Sells Dell's Venue 8 Pro Tablet For $99 - InformationWeek
- Group charged in PayPal cyber attack pleads guilty - DAWN.com
- International Space Station set to turn 15 - USA TODAY