The organization of TSA believes that it is their task to give students the opportunity to learn about technology, gain and mature their skills to a higher level than allowed in school. The motto and creed embody this goal.
“ Learning To Live In A Technical World. ”
I believe that Technology Education holds an important place in my life in the technical world. I believe there is a need for the development of good attitudes concerning work, tools, materials, experimentation, and processes of industry.
Guided by my teachers, artisans from industry, and my own initiative, I will strive to do my best in making my school, community, state, and nation better places in which to live.
I will accept the responsibilities that are mine. I will accept the theories that are supported by proper evidence. I will explore on my own for safer, more effective methods of working and living.
I will strive to develop a cooperative attitude and will exercise tact and respect for other individuals. Through the work of my hands and mind, I will express my ideas to the best of my ability.
I will make it my goal to do better each day the task before me, and to be steadfast in my belief in my God, and my fellow Americans.
Georgia TSA Chant
“We feel good.
Oh, we feel so good.
Double OH OH
Triple OH OH OH
Peace up, A-Town!
Georgia on my mind!
- No events to show
Recent Blog Posts
Latest Tech News
- What do lizard breathing patterns have to do with evolution? - Mother Nature Network
- Samsung Loses Bid for iPhone, iPad Ban in South Korea - PC Magazine
- The one feature Snapchat needs to add --- and it won't take $50 million - VentureBeat
- Coinbase Raises $25M Led By Andreessen Horowitz To Build Its Bitcoin Wallet ... - TechCrunch
- Should space station problem become critical, NASA would need to rely on ... - Fox News