Structure of TSA
Below you will find information on how TSA is organized from the local chapter all the way to the national level, as far as students go.
In every chapter of TSA, there are six student officers choosen by their peers to keep the chapter properly organized and operational. Also, these offices are held by members from different regions at the stae and national level.
- President: Leading sessions and meetings, orginizeses the chapter and is the head student official
- Vice President: Second in command
- Secratary: Advises the President and Vice President
- Treasurer: Handles all chapter funds, contacts and conducts business with sponsors
- Reporter: Gathering News and taking notes on meetings
- Sergeant At Arms: Saluting of members, keeping order, carrying of flag at conference
Levels of TSA
- Regional: Local chapter
- State: All chapters in a state
- Nationals: All chapters that are members of TSA
©2009-2010 North Clayton High School TSA. College Park, GA. All Rights Reserved.